What is the projected day of the zombie apocalypse?

So…what day do experts think the zombie apocalypse will happen?
I’ve read that it could be anytime between 2012 and 2018 (different websites say different things)

Well, the zombie apocalypse could happen any day now. Currently, the projected date is December 21, 2012. However, it may be like the weather and completely wrong. So, in that case, I would always have your Zombie Apocalypse Emergency Kit (ZAEK) ready just in case something happens.
Recommended things for ZAEK include:
Cross bow (you don’t need a license for these and they will work even when the power runs out and you don’t have any bullets)
A machete, crowbar, AK-47, Samurai Kutana, flamethrower, or trench spike are also recommended. I would have a bunch just in case of emergency.
Your Zombie Apocalypse Handbook (can be purchased at any book store, click here for a direct link: http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628)
A large supply of food in a safe-hold away from the undead.
Personally I would pack a lot of canned hot dogs because I love me some wieners.
Cryogenically frozen sperm or eggs so you can repopulate the world after.
Maps for your escape
First aid kit for injuries
Anything else that tickles your fancy.
So just prepare yourself well. The time is approaching.
by: Kaitlyn O
on: 6th April 11

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to What is the projected day of the zombie apocalypse?

1. A Cow says:

I don’t believe any experts are concerned about any zombie apocalypses happening any time soon….But i’d shoot for July 6th, 2015.

2. Greg says:

maybe during the mega apocalypse in2012 or soon cause the radiation leaking from japan or in 2021 may 8 i saw a movie that said then

3. Wiccan says:

NEVER! Zombies do NOT exist in reality.

4. Kylie says:

When do you think??? December 12 2012!!!

5. Kaitlyn O says:

Recommended things for ZAEK include:
    A large supply of food in a safe-hold away from the undead.
    Cryogenically frozen sperm or eggs so you can repopulate the world after.
    Maps for your escape
    First aid kit for injuries
    Anything else that tickles your fancy.
    So just prepare yourself well. The time is approaching.

6. Voice says:

It will happen as soon as I perfect the Geneva 12 decomposition hormone. Its still in the works but some extra monkey pathogens should do the trick.