What are some good Zombie and or Apocalypse books?

More grungy stuff would be preferred such as Resident Evil. I already plan to read the zombie survival guide but haven’t gotten around to it.

Check out a book called Angel Dust Apocalypse, you can find it on amazon or get it from the authors site directly with an autograph.

Its a collection of short stories, many twisted stories but quite a few based on the apocalypse through nuclear war, very interesting stuff.

If you get it from his website email me and i will give you the information.
by: Spec Tac
on: 8th April 09

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to What are some good Zombie and or Apocalypse books?

1. Spec Tac says:

If you get it from his website email me and i will give you the information.

2. Ankita says:

Cormac McCcarthy’s “The Road” is amazing.!I think Grapes of Wrath is also too good ! Stephen King’s “The Stand” is a classic. On the Beach and Riddley Walker by Russell Hoban are also helpful for you! “Time of the Wolf” – it’s french – and if you have netflix you can watch it online. Jonathan Lethem’s Amnesia Moon is one of my favorite.Day of the Triffids is excellent. A Canticle for Leibowitz is also just phenomenally well done.Lucifer’s Hammer by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle will do!

i hope these might have helped you and i’ll try telling you more!
    All the best!

3. Mr. Wildflowers says:

The Road by Cormac McCarthy and The Stand by Stephen King are the two best post-apocalyptic books ever written. No zombies in either, though.

4. natashalyra says:

The road – Cormack McCarthy

5. brat0987 says:

Peeps by Scott Westerfeld

This is a series and the second book in it is: The Last Days.

I have read Peeps and thought it was very interesting. They say that it is vampires in the book, but they can be compared to zombies and it is a disease transferring a virus. I have yet to read the second one, but it is available for purchase.

If you want any other book recommendations you can go to my personal blog which lists all my book recommendations. (www.CasCanRead.com)

6. Laissez-Faire Guy says:

Just finished reading a book titled Day by Day Armageddon. It’s a journal of a survivor when most are killed and turned into zombies. There’s even a web site I’ve linked to below.

7. gl2director says:

Check out “The Zombie Survival Guide” and “World War Z” by Max Brooks.