Planning on getting a PS3 i need help finding a good zombie game any ideas?

I’m wanting to get my b/f a PS3 for his b-day and i already have 2 games in mind but i want to get him a zombie game but idk what good ones there are can you help me please?

I know that I will get lots of thumbs down for saying this but If he doesn’t have a Xbox360 go with that It has Left 4 Dead the best zombie game out right now it also has Dead Rising a very fun zombie game, also Dead Rising 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 are coming out later. With the exception of Dead rising (they made a really crappy Wii version) all of them are Xbox exclusive. Also you can get Resident Evil 5 and Call of duty 5 (the one with Nazi Zombies on it) on the Xbox 360
by: Gone420
on: 9th June 09

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Planning on getting a PS3 i need help finding a good zombie game any ideas?

1. Jim K says:

Resident Evil 5

2. Jessica says:

My brothers are also fans of zombie games so I would highly recommend Nazi Zombies

3. NeedHelp says:

re5, cod:waw-beat the game and get nazi zombies, and burn zombie burn (psn download)

4. JT says:

get Resident Evil 5 it is the best around for it and get Call of Duty World at War it isn’t a standalone full zombie game but it has it. 2 maps for it right now which are great try reaching round 30 on each of them plus a 3rd map for it coming out so i think that is must have right there too along with resident evil 5

5. Gone420 says:

6. venus_smrf says:

Resident Evil, Call of Duty 5 also has zombie maps–and there’s a feature for killing them with paint ball guns, which is just awesome. Left 4 Dead is my favorite, but I’m not sure if there’s a PS3 version.