I only ask because i need some idea’s for my zombie survival ” Bug Out Bag “.

Not hordes no, a reasonable quantity of the undead shouldn’t prove overwhelming, but hordes…

You need to check out the Zombie Squad, go check these two links;

I’m heavily armed, well supplied and mentally prepared, but these guys are ready.
by: Mugwug
on: 11th February 09

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to How prepared are you for a Zombie apocalypse, could you survive hordes of flesh eating zombies?

1. broosh20 says:

yea. Ive been preparing for 4 years now. Ive been hard at work training for this. CUT THEM SUCKAZ UP!!!!!!!!

2. FoxForceFiveVega says:

I am very prepared. Stock up on large blunt objects to smash their brains in. Guns work very well too. Your own water supply, there will be a lot of rotting flesh polluting up water. Also one of those shark suits, you know the one that protects from bites. And mentally be prepared to kill close family members and friends.

3. ashleigh s says:

yup im a resident evil junkie…. bring on the zombies, just let me grab the shotgun and hand granades;)

4. Bella Cullen <3 says:

Very prepared. I have lots of Zombie repellant ready in my basement.

5. H-Town( Humble, Texas) says:

I would say as of today I am only 44.3% prepared, still working on some upgrades for my array of weapons and body shields, If you know anybody that can make some schematics for a air conditioned bulletproof helmet that would be plesaently great. And my swords with titanium tips are a really great way to slice zombie limbs off with only one shot, I have some really cool gadgets that I have bought and upgraded so when the day comes I will be ready.

6. snowbaal says:

I am a member of a Federal zombie response team (US Dept of the Interior), so I have the government-issued zombie deterrence gear. It’s mostly crap, including some overpriced Halliburton machete set that almost certainly won’t work on Zombocalypse Day. So I’d say that I’m boned.

7. Russel A says:

holy water for your protection…

8. Silas says:

Let me start out by saying I am a gun collector. I am also a dead on shot with any one of my guns. I was a junior marksman champion in vermont. I am dead on accurate with a bow as well ( take em out silently). As for guns I have 23 to date and will be acquiring more. 3 pistols, 10 bolt, lever rifles, 6 semi-auto rifles, and 4 shotguns, 2 pump and 2 semi auto all 12 gage. That’s all for guns. I should be fine to make it where I need to go, Deer camp in the green mountains. Vermont is rural anyways so the number of zombies would be very very small… We are fine up here. For example my entire town gets infected thats only 100 people give or take a few.

9. Evil_Squirrel says:

nope. im pretty much screwed when that day comes… but at least i wont go down alone. ^-^

10. Mugwug says: